Saturday, February 4, 2012

First post!

Hey gals~
I finally made another blog this time, on blogspot, that I intend to keep.  I'm always bad at keeping up with these things... 

Anyways! A bit about myself!
I'm a 17 year old girl in Canada and leader of the gyarusa Sakuran Bomb. 

You might be wondering why I chose the title of kurogyaru.  

I picked it because the modern kurogyaru style of the d.i.a shop staff and tsuyome is what I strive for... it is totally me and it made me realize I should be happy with what I was born with.  I was born with very dark skin but I artificially lightened it for a long time to its current shade now, but I decided I will get my dark dark skin back and live as a kurogyaru and not be ashamed anymore.

On a somewhat related note, some gets!


I bought these 3 tops on a community sale page~ of course they are d.i.a.. i have about 4 items in total now from d.i.a , all tops.  I mostly buy second hand because its cheaper!  Super love d.i.a, I find their clothes are all flattering on my body, are never too loose and compliment the rest of my wardrobe perfectly.

Until next time~

1 comment:

  1. yay!
    you pick some of the best stuff. you have a good eye for your style ^^

    ReplyDelete